Start Your Mortgage Approval
- Fill out the form below “Apply Here“
- Alex Lavender will contact you to explain the process
- Receive your mortgage approval in a matter of days!
Alex Lavender works for you not the banks.
As a mortgage broker Alex Lavender works for you not the banks.
Ensuring that you can purchase your dream home, regardless of your credit score.
Get in touch today by filling out this form or learn more below.
Mortgage Approval Process
#2 Receive Your Approvals
We’ll research and provide you with the best mortgages for your approval.
#3 Get Approved
Pick the option you like best and we’ll get you approved for your next mortgage!
Mortgage Approval FAQs
How do I get a mortgage approval?
Getting a mortgage approval is easy. Start by contacting your local mortgage broker and provide the information required. They will get you approved at a variety of different lenders that you can choose from.
Do I need an offer on a house for a pre-approval?
No, you do not need to have a purchase agreement or offer placed on a house in order to get a pre-approval. Getting a mortgage pre-approval only requires information about your financial situation.
How long do pre-approvals last?
The best time to get pre-approved is before you start shopping for homes. Our pre-approvals lock in your rate for 120 days. Therefore this allows you to spend months looking and know exactly how much you’re qualified to borrow.
We have mortgage pre-approval options for a variety of situations.
Pre-Approval In Halifax & Dartmouth
Banks can make pre-approvals difficult. But it doesn’t have to be. With Alex Lavender you can get a mortgage approval easily! All you need is to fill out our contact form to get started.
If you’re looking for a pre-approval mortgage, so you know how much of a house you can afford. Then you’re in the right place!
At the big banks you’re just another number. Here you get to have a direct relationship with Alex Lavender one of the best rated mortgage brokers in Halifax and Dartmouth.
Alex brings a variety of products to you! Including options from big banks, private lenders, and more. The options are truly endless when you work with Alex & his team on your side.
Read Our Testimonials
Alex was incredibly helpful throughout the whole home buying process and extremely responsive when we were working with tight timelines. He provided fantastic advice upfront while we were planning, and... read more
October 16, 2021
Look no further...Alex is hands down the best in the business! All the people that helped us out in this company were professional and we were very pleased with the... read more
October 13, 2021
- FREE to use, we work for you, not the banks. Giving you the ability to choose between multiple lenders and compare rates side by side.
- Mortgage expertise, by working with a variety of lenders we have all the experience you need. We’ll do the heavy lifting to let you choose the loan that is the best for you!
- Efficient, we use your information to pull real mortgage approvals from multiple lenders. You can get mortgage rates from all the banks and lenders all in one place.
Meet Your Broker:
He takes pride in helping Nova Scotians purchase their first homes, refinance their current homes, or obtain a loan when no other options are available.
Alex listens to your situation and uses the necessary information to provide you with a variety of options from different lenders, including the big banks.
Mortgage Approval Types
Private Mortgage Lenders
- Private lenders for your house
- Short term lending solutions
- We provide a large selection of private lenders
- Less than 600 credit score requires 20% down payment
Ask us about the differences between regular and private mortgage lenders.
Purchase & Renos
- Roll your renovation costs into your mortgage
- Up to $40,000 of renovations
- 120 days to complete the work
- Not available for appliances
Read more about our mortgage plus improvements here.
- Self-built or contractor-built
- Use as little as 5% down
- Land can be used as a down payment
- Minimum 650 credit score
Contact Alex Lavender to learn more about the mortgage broker requirements for construction mortgages.